At Dr Ngan and Partners, our mission is to improve the health and wellbeing of our patients and inspire confidence in the staff and community of the care we provide.
- Working with patients to achieve high standards of safe and patient-focused healthcare
- Adapt to the needs of our patients and the community to empower them to lead a healthy lifestyle
- Improving the health and wellbeing of our patients through effective clinical decision making
- Ensure patients have timely access to NHS care
- Cultivate a culture of learning and respect
- Provide our patients a healthcare experience without discrimination and prejudice
- Quality: Provision of high quality primary health care services to our patients.
- Compassion: To treat our patients and community with empathy and kindness.
- Integrity: Making ethical clinical decisions for our patients and being accountable for our actions.
- Teamwork: To value every contribution made by each member of the team and cultivate a sense of openness and belonging for every staff.
- Initiative: To take meaningful steps and actions to seek personal development and as a practice in order to be a better primary health care facility for our patients
- Diversity and Inclusion: Embrace and respect the cultures of others